Friday, July 6, 2007

Infertility Helped by Reflexology Treatments

This is a summary of an infertile woman of 7 years finally conceiving after reflexology treatments.

I finally received good news from a patient who has been childless for 7 years after marriage. This patient desperately wanted a child because for the Amish, having children is a true blessing of their faith. Without promises or treating for a specific illness, I told her I would do my best to work all the reflexes in order to get circulation back in her feet. The ovary and the uterus reflexes were 10+.

“I tried everything and nothing seems to work Doug. I hope reflexology will help?” - said Mary (not real name).

After five treatments Mary got pregnant and is beyond ecstatic (as you could imagine). I asked her if she had done anything different? Food, medicine, herbs, or anything? Her reply was nothing other than the foot treatments.

Well, I am willing to put one on the scorecard for reflexology helping infertility. I guess those who practiced this modality 4000 years ago new what they were doing.

Doug

No comments: