Friday, July 6, 2007

Reflexology Changes Lives For The Better

I have been having some great success with reflexology lately, so much so that my practice has grown rapidly in the last few months. Here are just a few things that have blown me away as regards some reactions from some of my patients.

1) Lady in her mid 40’s begins to have regular menstruation cycle after 7 years of inactivity.

2) Man in his late 50’s, who has suffered from allergies so bad that he wanted to commit suicide, no longer has major problems after one visit. That’s right…one visit.

3) Young man who has been lethargic and had little to no energy is living life to the full for the first time in over 10 years. His words to me were “I feel like doing things, and I no longer feel depressed.”

I continue to hear from most of my patients a consistent theme that goes as follows;
Less pain throughout the day, less depression, less anxiety, less headaches, less anger and a better sense of wellbeing.

Now that is worth going to work for.

Doug

No comments: